• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new eBay auctions

69 posts in this topic

If you can see my name, then you should know which bid is mine. confused-smiley-013.gif
I know which bid is yours but what bidder number are you to the others? confused-smiley-013.gif

If you can see my name, then you should know which bid is mine. confused-smiley-013.gif
I know which bid is yours but what bidder number are you to the others? confused-smiley-013.gif

Amazing looking Iron Man comics, Greggy!

Buy them 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

bidder #1 on the GSWWBN #5 and #6 on the Superman #233.

Love that copy of Vampirella!!! cloud9.gif
Win it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Me thinks it's going to end very high... higher then my budget/wife/conscious would allow gossip.gif

Sell some krummy Marvels to finance it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I would but there's no BIN option. poke2.gif

sorry.gif

sorry.gif

Don't worry. I've got my eye on them.

sorry.gif

Don't worry. I've got my eye on them.

893applaud-thumb.gif

That's a great Supes 233. I've never seen that cover before. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Is that your best copy?

Yes, I have no interest in having a CGC copy of that book.