• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's new eBay auctions

69 posts in this topic

Nice showing on those auctions. That Vampirella is going to hit 4 digits before it's done. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
893crossfingers-thumb.gif Sure hope so. I want to get $3K at least for all of them. gossip.gif

Nice showing on those auctions. That Vampirella is going to hit 4 digits before it's done. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
893crossfingers-thumb.gif Sure hope so. I want to get $3K at least for all of them. gossip.gif

I have no doubt you'll make that.... looks like you're getting yourself ready for some major purchases. popcorn.gif

Just being proactive, as I'm going to NY and SF next month for conventions and have been buying some nice books over the last few months as well. Now, I wait for my economy books to come popcorn.gif

Just being proactive, as I'm going to NY and SF next month for conventions and have been buying some nice books over the last few months as well. Now, I wait for my economy books to come popcorn.gif

...they're letting you back to NY huh?...note to self,...pay customs in NY to lose Greggy's luggage again,...and be detained with full body cavity search,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...they're letting you back to NY huh?...note to self,...pay customs in NY to loose Greggy's luggage again,...and be detained with full body cavity search,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

...they're letting you back to NY huh?...note to self,...pay customs in NY to lose Greggy's luggage again,...and be detained with full body cavity search,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He'd most likely enjoy that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif