• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just read New Avengers #26 ........

4 posts in this topic

(yeah, I'm a little behind)

... and what the hell is going on?

Sure. Hawkeye is back, and in his search for answers he finds Wanda and shows her how he is never misses with his bow grin.gif

Typical Bendis *spoon*, proving once again that the guy has no clue. But I thought you loved this stuff? confused-smiley-013.gif

(yeah, I'm a little behind)

... and what the hell is going on?

Sure. Hawkeye is back, and in his search for answers he finds Wanda and shows her how he is never misses with his bow grin.gif

Typical Bendis *spoon*, proving once again that the guy has no clue. But I thought you loved this stuff? confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't get me wrong, I like New Avengers (at least the first 15 or so issues); but blatantly discussing how Hawkeye was killed "not once, but twice" and yet he's STILL alive and getting freaky with Wanda Maximoff is a little much.

What was behind the door? I know it was really just a metaphor, but seriously ... what's behind it?