• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets see a complete run of CAPS- Between all I bet it can be done!

191 posts in this topic

I thought the goal was to have them all owned by board members....I have to wait a while before I can post one.

You are correct, just wanted to see if anyone was looking or even intersted. I still want to see a real photo that someone owns before #2 shows up.

I'd like to see a complete run of Captain America's 1-78 posted in order. Any up for the challange. I have quite a few, but I need help in the begining. Does anyone else have interest in trying this. We would need a #1 to start it out.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

I'd like to see a complete run of Captain America's 1-78 posted in order. Any up for the challange. I have quite a few, but I need help in the begining. Does anyone else have interest in trying this. We would need a #1 to start it out.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

Thread is now closed hail.gif

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

I am a little over half way, you have a truley amazing collection.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

Goal accomplished sumo.gif

and holy *spoon* 893whatthe.gif for a set of books hail.gifhail.gif

I think I am going to go hide! That truley is Kick A@#! If people still want to list be my guest, I would love to see people's individual books

absolutely; mine are too little to really enjoy. 78 is just too many for me to have individually done; i'd have bled from the eyes. when i drop them back at the bank box, i'll see what else i can pull that's worth seeing.

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

holy mother of all that is holy....I have a feeling, mr parker, that you are going to inspire me to the poor house!

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

That's what I am talking about boy!!! Billy is in the HOUSE! yay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif