• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber 7's and above please! Can I see a 10?

661 posts in this topic

I missed him at SD Con this year, but he was due to become a Father right about then and was needed at home. Gino is a VERY knowledgeable fellow. I look forward to seeing him next year. Does he know his partner has become an Overstreet Advisor? :applause:

Offbeat posted the Carmen and Aida versions of this title. I finally found a copy of the Rigoletto. It is not listed in Gerber, but would be an "8" or "9". All four of the issues are listed as "rare" by Overstreet.

Rigoletto.jpg

love these opera comics. can someone who some inside splashes andpages?

duh, i mean, can someone who has copies of these opera comics please scan and post some splashes and/or inside pages? thanks!

Can't help you with this request but good luck with your projects.

If there are other items you need scans of feel free to start a new thread and list out what you need. There are a number of folks who would be happy to share if it helps to promote the creators and the hobby. Paul Karasik received scans for his Fletcher Hanks book from several members on the boards.