• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Beardown said:

Another great looking 2.0 Robo99.   Are you going to build a run of the Flash series?  

My son and I are tempted to work on the $0.10 books but not sure yet.

Thanks appreciate it- your copy looks great too - just love that cover - I think a run of flash might be too much for my collection however I’m very interested in acquiring a 139, first professor zoom - looks like he’ll be the villain in the flash movie plus another great cover 

Edited by Robo99
Forgot to include info

23 hours ago, Robo99 said:

Thanks appreciate it- your copy looks great too - just love that cover - I think a run of flash might be too much for my collection however I’m very interested in acquiring a 139, first professor zoom - looks like he’ll be the villain in the flash movie plus another great cover 

We are also wanting a copy of #139 as well as #127 with that great Gorilla Grodd cover.

22 hours ago, mysterio said:

Just picked this up on Clink to add to my growing low/mid grade run. Not sure if I will work on #105-139 or the 10 centers plus additional keys yet.

00004781645000110314778009.jpg

Very cool cover!  Can't say i've seen that one yet.  Love the colors on it.

On 2/12/2018 at 3:50 PM, jaja-mon12 said:

Here's my latest addition to my Flash SA keys courtesy of Pedigree Comics‼️And it's part of the Oakland pedigree as well‼️:whee::headbang::banana:

Though not listed on the label, this is the 1st appearance of Baron Katana and the Samuroids‼️?

fullsizeoutput_3f9.jpeg

Edited by sauroctonus
nice congrats