• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Does anyone have a theory as to why my Flash 66 could have been CGC graded but not stabbed? Does the CGC do that? 

Sorry to hear your book was 'stabbed'. :baiting:Not sure what you are referring to but it sounds like you have a book that was removed from the slab.

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Sorry to hear your book was 'stabbed'. :baiting:Not sure what you are referring to but it sounds like you have a book that was removed from the slab.

My poor comic came to a violent end! LoL! 

4 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Regarding Flash 123, that's a good question. Unlike so many hot books which jump on movie related news, I think this is simply a cool book with a great cover. The price appreciation has been slow and steady but the sale on the 8.5 was a big jump.

You also have to look at what Flash 123 means to the entire DC Universe. It introduced to readers that there was more that one earth. For that alone it will always command a high price. I want to say that 123 also jumped due to the TV show introducing Garrick and then having more than one earth. Flash books have seen jumps at times bc of the show but they usually drop by the end of the season. 123 always commanded high and just went higher

4 hours ago, SpeedforceKJ said:

You also have to look at what Flash 123 means to the entire DC Universe. It introduced to readers that there was more that one earth. For that alone it will always command a high price. I want to say that 123 also jumped due to the TV show introducing Garrick and then having more than one earth. Flash books have seen jumps at times bc of the show but they usually drop by the end of the season. 123 always commanded high and just went higher

For now I can only dream of 123. I already blew through my 2018 comic budget. If I only knew someone who could run back in time and get me a copy and bring it back to me without causing a Flashpoint incident...

3 hours ago, Jking3437 said:

Bought this last year but for some reason didn’t take a pic and didn’t post, 

and then my 2 flash annuals together 1 is the white mountain pedigree 

8617231F-371D-4F7E-A193-AFF1B692DEDC.jpeg

AB34C654-352A-4E82-B4AA-B471C3C7CCFE.jpeg

Great books! You been holdin out! I love that 125 cover one of my all time SA faves!!! I will post my copy later (mines not nearly as nice)..what about you jking..surely you have a GA Flash to show off!?

3 hours ago, Jking3437 said:

Bought this last year but for some reason didn’t take a pic and didn’t post, 

and then my 2 flash annuals together 1 is the white mountain pedigree 

8617231F-371D-4F7E-A193-AFF1B692DEDC.jpeg

AB34C654-352A-4E82-B4AA-B471C3C7CCFE.jpeg

ere is my Flash #125 CGC 9.0 and I also have this book in a CGC 8.0

s-l1600-164.jpg

1 minute ago, bocabill said:

Hopefully so. It's a real beautiful cover.

I almost bought a coverless 123 this year just to have one...thinking I may not be able to afford one...but im saving and holding out. Its such a classic I have to have one with a cover! Plus I'm a big golden age Flash fan too. My collection won't be complete without a complete 123.