• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

Here's my recent pick-up of 146, along  with 144 which I took a chance on ......

27188a2bcc7649254ba0619d0a70caa3.jpgf0e2089ea3044060b1f95c6d438b576c.jpg

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Here's my recent pick-up of 146, along  with 144 which I took a chance on ......

27188a2bcc7649254ba0619d0a70caa3.jpgf0e2089ea3044060b1f95c6d438b576c.jpg

Nice!

On 8/16/2018 at 6:27 AM, Gnasher said:

Just something a little bit different for the thread. This was included in a copy of Our Fighting Forces  #88 cover dated November '64

Full page promo ad for  The Flash 80 page Giant #4, that appeared in Our Fighting Forces issue 88, November 1964

Love those ad's for other comics. It always made me excited for the next issue!

Edited by flashlites
Typo

On 8/12/2018 at 2:32 PM, flashlites said:

Does any one know if there's a Golden Age Flash thread? I've tried searching but have had no luck so far.

Kind of...

You might find this interesting (there is also a link to another Flash thread within the thread)

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/261574-rarest-flash-comics/

On 8/24/2018 at 4:08 PM, DanCooper said:

Kind of...

You might find this interesting (there is also a link to another Flash thread within the thread)

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/261574-rarest-flash-comics/

I heard a rumor at my LCS today that a nearly complete run of GA Flash sold on eBay for 6000$. Does any one else know about this?

27 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I heard a rumor at my LCS today that a nearly complete run of GA Flash sold on eBay for 6000$. Does any one else know about this?

Seems low, even if the 1 and the Black Canary are missing.  104 issues is no small thing.

20 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Seems low, even if the 1 and the Black Canary are missing.  104 issues is no small thing.

I'm not too familiar with eBay I tried searching for it but could not find the listing. I'm assuming you can search for past listings?

Edited by flashlites
Addition

9 hours ago, flashlites said:

Nothing...and I mean NOTHING gets past the members on these CGC forums.

I'm sure we would have heard something about this on these boards by now.

9 hours ago, flashlites said:

I'm thinking of starting a golden age Flash thread over in the GA section.

Be careful there young whippersnapper!

I hear the world is flat outside these Silver Age forum gates and if you travel too far, you may fall off the edge!

Godspeed!

On 8/27/2018 at 1:57 AM, flashlites said:

I'm thinking of starting a golden age Flash thread over in the GA section. Would any of you fellow Flash fans care to join? Still can't believe there isn't one over there already?! But I haven't found it. 

This guy might....

d072e5c0f1ae5c230cd8b06e445d32e8.jpg