• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,838 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Jking3437 said:

Got some really nice flash books coming in from eBay, will post scans before they are sent out for a pressing and grading. Grabbed a nice 166 9.0 today with that eBay coupon 

Can't wait to see them! I won't have any new books to show off until next year. Until then I'm living vicariously through you guys?

15 hours ago, Jking3437 said:

It actually is, I’m not sure what held the grade down. 

The only things I can see are a very slight blunting of the bottom left corner and maybe a color chip on the reading edge by Flash's bandaged foot? I would have given it a 9.4!

Edited by flashlites
Insert

On 9/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, flashlites said:

The only things I can see are a very slight blunting of the bottom left corner and maybe a color chip on the reading edge by Flash's bandaged foot? I would have given it a 9.4!

That colour flaw is on all copies and appears anywhere from on the edge to midway between Flash's bandage foot and the edge. The thing that might bring it down, is there seems to be a mark, or stain by the right crutch, halfway up. (thumbsu

3 hours ago, flashlites said:

Wow!!! Very nice copy! Just beautiful! White Mountain? I've heard about this pedigree but I don't know anything about the collection. Was it mostly DC?

Thanks. It's mostly early stuff, mpstly DC but  I think there are Marvels in the collection.

Screenshot (1321).png