• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Here's my 109. One of my top scores last year! A real win for a Flash collector on a budget!

Flash109.jpg

I really appreciate those collectors who share those amazing high grade books, but I also love collectors sharing those books that were well loved (and well read) in other ways. That book had brought a lot of fun to a lot of people.

32 minutes ago, bocabill said:

Thanks for the compliment. Yes in fact I do have quite a few 8.0's and even a few isolated 7.5's (lowest) in instances where I temporarily cannot find any higher grade The three 7.5's I have are Flash #'s 107, 112 and 114.

s-l1600-146.jpg

4343431.jpg

s-l1600-129.jpg

Very nice trio there!!! 

1 hour ago, Terry E. Gibbs said:

I really appreciate those collectors who share those amazing high grade books, but I also love collectors sharing those books that were well loved (and well read) in other ways. That book had brought a lot of fun to a lot of people.

Edited by flashlites
Duplicate

1 hour ago, Terry E. Gibbs said:

I read it as soon as it came in. I figure books in this kinda shape- what's the harm, might as well. Right? How many of us watched the Flash tonight instead of the State of the Union?(:

Edited by flashlites
Edit

Very astute observation on your behalf. When I purchased this book it had the wrong label and the seller never bothered to have it corrected. I subsequently sent it into CGC and had it re-holdered and re-labeled free of charge due to it being their error.

27 minutes ago, bocabill said:

Very astute observation on your behalf. When I purchased this book it had the wrong label and the seller never bothered to have it corrected. I subsequently sent it into CGC and had it re-holdered and re-labeled free of charge due to it being their error.

Yes, upon checking out other CGC graded copies, they say "Part 2 of Grodd triology" so I thought it might be an error. Or you have the only copy in existence of a time traveling Flash getting a glimpse of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel this year. (Or is that in the 1990's?)

flash and capt marvel.jpg

Edited by Jaylam