• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, adampasz said:

137 consecutive issues is a pretty impressive achievement for Bates! I think that's about the same length as Peter David's Hulk run. Yet you hardly ever hear it discussed.

Did you catch the typo on that page? It said 'interrupted', I think they meant uninterrupted 137 issue run. Yes very impressive!

My 175 came in Flash fans! Kinda a key issue for the SA run? So that's 2 keys for me this year 123 & 175!

Flash 175.jpg

Another beater but it fits right into my collection of abused Flash comics ... finally made it to a good Flash friendly home :cloud9:.

Edited by flashlites
addition

2 hours ago, flashlites said:

Perfect way to start a Flash collection!!! Are you trying to collect the whole run or just the keys?

Thanks, third time I’ve owed a 105, first time owning a 106. Nah, I’m just a sucker for cool covers, I wouldn’t say I have a specific title I chase. Spinner rack books

I'm a little surprised they're aren't more Flash #121's? Only about 6 posts left until we get to page 122! Post 'em if you got 'em! My beater is probably a 2.0 at best. I know you guys probably have 9.0's or better stashed away?(worship):baiting:

Edited by flashlites
correction

Great little group there!!! I'm very jealous! Especially that Showcase #8!!!(worship) I was allowed to hold one last week at my local comic shop. Probably the closest I'll ever get to owning one :roflmao:. Welcome to the boards and welcome to the Flash thread. There are just 20 posts to a page so any time now we will continue the fun here. I see you already have your 122 primed and ready to post so... 121 going once? going twice...4 posts left to complete this page and move on :banana:

Edited by flashlites
addition