• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, flashlites said:

To me 125 is one of the best Flash covers of all time! Its dynamic, it has motion, time travel and SiFi, it has kid Flash and Flash. What do you guys think? What are your favorite Flash covers and why?

Flash 123 for me just a great story and classic cover all for a dime how could you go wrong :banana:

Hopefully the images will come up. These are from Infantino, and are on the back of a page of Flash 140 and Mystery In Space 77. They both appear to be detailed drawings of Iris West. The amount of size and detail makes me ponder that it may have been a bit more than a draft for some Flash panels. I know that the design for both Clark Kent and Lois Lane  are based on real people as was the original Joker. So it made me wonder if Iris was someone who at sometime was in Carmine's past.

And I know I am remiss in putting up some Australian Flash covers and hope to get some spare time to dig them out soon.

MIS 77 Iris pencils.JPG

Flash 140 Iris.JPG

Another beautiful copy Bill!!! Makes me wonder just how these books survived the ravages of time in such amazing condition!!?? As I've said before, I don't believe I've ever owned anything form the sixties or earlier above 9.0. It's what makes books like these such a rare treat to see.(worship)

Just checking in Flash fans! Cant wait to see some of those Australian covers from Terry. And, now that we know he has been stashing some original Flash art over the years I cant wait to see that too. Terry being a seasoned Flash collecting veteran i'm sure we're in for a treat! Anyone else out there with original Flash art they'd like to share? Anymore 125's out there, while were still on page 125?