• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,838 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Terry E. Gibbs said:

That is one of the great Silver Age books as it builds on 123 and introduces the Legendary JSA .. and now to dig out the 127s

Beautiful copy too!!! I loved the stories with both Jay and Barry. 

It is my first 105 I have bought.  Been wanting one for years and flash is my favorite character.  Had a SC 4 at one time but up keeping a house can be expensive and had to let it go.  Don’t know if I’ll ever get another one but am pleased to have this issue to soften the pain 😂 

My first 127 was back in the early 80s, and as I was limited to what the two dealers I dealt with  had I never saw a better one. Last two years when I have had the chance to do US Cons it was on my list. At ECCC I got what was a nice F+, but found this at NYCC. He had some very nice unslabbed silver DC. One of four I got from him... and upgraded my 128, however it is probably from a 4.0 to a 4.1 but at least one of them of now  a reader, and it is now photo filed and ready

DSC04999.JPG

Edited by Terry E. Gibbs
promise of more to come

33 minutes ago, Terry E. Gibbs said:

Really nice copies. I know it is a CGC forum but still love seeing books they way their creators intended.

Raw books are more than welcome on the forum. I only have four slabbed books in my collection.

Time to kick this along - I saw this at NYCC. Page from 112, intro of Ralph Dibney, a character who is getting more interest since the TV series. Actually I think this is THE page. The silver age was where he shined. No price on it, but if anyone really wants to chase it I can give you the dealers name.

539.jpg

Edited by Terry E. Gibbs
tried to delete image but loaded another instead

OK Flash Fans, I believe that will wrap it up for page 127 and now its on to page 128! This has been a lot of fun for us so far, connecting page # to issue # and I believe we've really invigorated this thread, so lets drag out those 128's and continue the discussion!