• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

Calling all 171's! I gotta get my 171 out! It wont be until tomorrow.  Post 'em if you got 'em Flash Fans!!!

I love that Gemini space craft ad! I'm a huge Gemini geek!

So much fun going on there on the cover. Flash parked right under the no parking sign and then the kid just whistling as he steps over him in his old school white Converse sneakers. LoL!  And for you green dress cover collectors, there's 2 on this cover lol And maybe somebody can tell me why the green dress is even a thing? I'd never heard of it before I joined the boards.

Edited by flashlites

5 hours ago, flashlites said:

Calling all 171's! I gotta get my 171 out! It wont be until tomorrow.  Post 'em if you got 'em Flash Fans!!!

I love that Gemini space craft ad! I'm a huge Gemini geek!

So much fun going on there on the cover. Flash parked right under the no parking sign and then the kid just whistling as he steps over him in his old school white Converse sneakers. LoL!  And for you green dress cover collectors, there's 2 on this cover lol And maybe somebody can tell me why the green dress is even a thing? I'd never heard of it before I joined the boards.

Yeah, and just think of what that little dog trailing behind the kid is going to do to the Flash, I mean, 'ol Flashie there is the same color as a fire hydrant (although some say dogs are color blind)!

22 minutes ago, Terry E. Gibbs said:

Terry now goes straight to Mycomic shop to see what a better copy will cost me, while cursing not doing it years ago. Comics ... so many ways ... to have so many regrets.

How are their international shipping charges?