• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,838 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Batmanis#1 said:

Just got season 6 of the Flash on DVD going to start watching it this evening looking forward to it with ice-t and a pizza. I enjoyed the first 5 seasons. Was waiting for the Fall to start season 6.

Bought it two weeks ago but have been making my way slowly through the 90s version. until the second last disc I was not really enjoying it but the last few episodes with Trickster Cold and Mirror Master were overdue and makes it worthwhile plowing on. Hopefully next week I can start on Season 6.

19 hours ago, Terry E. Gibbs said:

Bought it two weeks ago but have been making my way slowly through the 90s version. until the second last disc I was not really enjoying it but the last few episodes with Trickster Cold and Mirror Master were overdue and makes it worthwhile plowing on. Hopefully next week I can start on Season 6.

I love the 90's version!!! I re-watch it from time to time. For the new show I really enjoyed season 6! Seasons 1-3 were also very good IMO. 4-5 less so but still, to have the Flash on TV every week??? It's kinda amazing!

I have 2 copies of 173. I've had the one on the left for several years, the one on the right I think came in a lot of several silver age issues that I won at a local auction about 4 years ago that I forgot I had.

504251073_flash173.thumb.jpg.c396c4b913615b37b482daa5eee4fdf5.jpg

I also had this copy I sold on ebay back in January of last year I believe. Really hated to part with it.

841630081_flash173small(2).jpg.bcfe8a1c3055eddd7e1ea4960b0fa2b4.jpg

Edited by Jaylam

1 hour ago, Jaylam said:

I have 2 copies of 173. I've had the one on the left for several years, the one on the right I think came in a lot of several silver age issues that I won at a local auction about 4 years ago that I forgot I had.

504251073_flash173.thumb.jpg.c396c4b913615b37b482daa5eee4fdf5.jpg

I also had this copy I sold on ebay back in January of last year I believe. Really hated to part with it.

These are all really nice copies!!!

7 hours ago, Jaylam said:

Obviously staged!

later in the video he comes across some issues of Mars Attacks all bagged, but SC4 not even an old poly bag!!!??? Come on man, that's just crazy!!! I was getting nervous just watching him handle it so carelessly?! It almost gave me an anxiety attack---where's my paper bag?! :roflmao::pullhair:

5 hours ago, Jaylam said:

that artwork looks so nice in that grade amazing. Cinf really went out on a high in those last four issues

This is the only copy I have ever seen although there are others around. Does not feature Grodd just Piper and from memory I don't think it has  back cover. In the last 12 months these have started to become much harder top acquire and when they turn up many sellers have done there home work. A rough OZ 123 was offered for A$180 (US$125) and lasted only two days. Most so far paid for a Australia Flash book on ebay. I checked out some listings last week and someone in the US is selling the Australian 252 first Supergirl for $3,499.99 although that condition is extremely rare for an Australian copy. Still the days of picking these up for A$19.99 may now be long gone.

Flash 106.JPG

11 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Hey guys, 

I posted in CG, but figured I’d post here also.  I decided it was time to get my copy slabbed in case I decide to upgrade.  I read it and enjoyed it, so I’m fine with having it sealed up. 

2D581406-1FF1-419D-BB46-800FE8A1265D.jpeg

Congratulations!!! You are a very fortunate Flash indeed!!!

12 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Hey guys, 

I posted in CG, but figured I’d post here also.  I decided it was time to get my copy slabbed in case I decide to upgrade.  I read it and enjoyed it, so I’m fine with having it sealed up. 

Congratulations and one of the very few who have actually read the book. Very special. Presents better than 1.5.