• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,838 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hepcat said:

Just to motivate you, here are scans from my collection of the ones I have:

21-08-201182425PM.jpg

Flash110.jpg

13-08-2011113301AM.jpg

So don't give up the chase! They're out there in the wild just the way I like my women, raw and begging to be handled and opened up.

:wink:

Very nice copies of all 3! Thanks for sharing! :cloud9:

Mine's a little rough around the edges. Just so glad I even have a copy now! 2020 was a very bad year for the most part but it started out great for me. I got this copy in February I believe. After all these years collecting Flash, this is the first time I've ever owned a 105! Happy Holidays Flash Fans!!!:banana: Take a minute and share your 105 story and a photo if you'd like?

Flash 105.jpg

On 12/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, JohnH19 said:

The date stamp on this copy must have been from a second hand store.

@JohnH19 Date stamps were more often return dates than receipt dates - that's a retail copy. There is no reason for a second-hand shop to date an item.

Edited by divad

13 hours ago, divad said:

@JohnH19 Date stamps were more often return dates than receipt dates - that's a retail copy. There is no reason for a second-hand shop to date an item.

Probably not but the book came out in December of 1958 and the date stamp is January 1961. Maybe a secondary owner did it.