• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

On 3/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, Math Teacher said:

I got this great book from @AustinReece_GRRC. It is always a pleasure to deal with the Reece brothers. The Trickster is my favorite Flash rogue. Also, this book goes well with my Joe Giella cover recreation.

Flash113.thumb.jpg.608421d021451a06556f6e161eb2526d.jpg     Flash113A.thumb.jpg.e6240b7512d447ecffcdc9804778f1d4.jpg

I love that recreation! 

10 minutes ago, innocuous said:

I still remember the few times over the years I would visit with Carmine at his table in SD and he would have no one waiting. He was gracious and accommodating to sketch requests.

I would have LOVED to have met him! So glad you got to meet him there for those of us that couldn't. Where you there the year John Broome was honored in SD? I always wondered if maybe that year they had a booth together? Now that would have been truly amazing!!!

33 minutes ago, innocuous said:

I still remember the few times over the years I would visit with Carmine at his table in SD and he would have no one waiting. He was gracious and accommodating to sketch requests.

Those were the days (thumbsu

This is a great little comic! And it is Barry so it fits. Ironically when this TV show aired Flash had been dead in the comics for 5 years. Kinda made me think, hey why did you kill him off in the first place!!?? There were several fun references to our Silver Age heroes in the TV show. My favorite is that they named the fancy hotel in Central City 'The Hotel Infantino'. :cloud9: This reference appeared in 2 episodes I believe.

On 3/27/2021 at 11:22 PM, Math Teacher said:

I got this great book from @AustinReece_GRRC. It is always a pleasure to deal with the Reece brothers. The Trickster is my favorite Flash rogue. Also, this book goes well with my Joe Giella cover recreation.

Flash113.thumb.jpg.608421d021451a06556f6e161eb2526d.jpg     Flash113A.thumb.jpg.e6240b7512d447ecffcdc9804778f1d4.jpg

Nice book. You cannot go wrong with either of the brothers Austin and Alex, or their father Greg Reece. They will wheel and deal with you for sure.

Edited by bocabill