• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,838 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, flashlites said:

Loved those spinner racks! 

I actually meant the Flash 105 but spinner racks are cool, too!:bigsmile:

40 minutes ago, flashlites said:

A pair of 105's!!!??? Very impressive Terry!!! You are a most Fortunate Flash Fan indeed. That 7.5 looks beautiful! 8.5 -9.0 WO the sig. I would die for the 3.0 copy(worship)

Thanks, I am a Flash fan, not a comic collector, just a guy who got old and after mortgage, kids, and saving for retirement worked a few more years to do some stuff he wished he had done long ago. I think I am done now, but I have said that before. Barry and Iris hold a very special place in my heart, so glad DC brought them back. Favourite issues are 147, 156, 155 & 174. 156 is not on most people's lists like the others but love the story.

It is funny how Grodd is such an integral part of DC and he did not score a cover in his first three appearances - maybe after all those great gorilla covers Julie had artists draw (Infantino) in his 50s Sci-Fi comics he may have thought it sent readers the wrong message.

20 minutes ago, Terry E. Gibbs said:

It is funny how Grodd is such an integral part of DC and he did not score a cover in his first three appearances - maybe after all those great gorilla covers Julie had artists draw (Infantino) in his 50s Sci-Fi comics he may have thought it sent readers the wrong message.

Grodd did make the splash page for 107 though 😀!

Edited by flashlites
Correction