• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,845 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I thought this was a Silver Age thread ? (shrug)

I know right? But this is a dedicated Flash collectors thread, its never been done before and I know us SA Flash collectors secretly have some amazing GA Flash stashed away. Let's show them off for a change?!

5 hours ago, flashlites said:

What about you Bomber Bob? Do you have any Golden Age Flash you'd like to show off in this renegade post??

No Golden Age Flash. He was a completely different character from the Silver Age Barry Allen I grew up on. I once had the last issue of the GA series #104 but no longer.

7 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

No Golden Age Flash. He was a completely different character from the Silver Age Barry Allen I grew up on. I once had the last issue of the GA series #104 but no longer.

104 is an awesome issue to have! I believe Infantino and Broome worked on that last book.I love the way they brought GA Flash into the SA! When did 123 get so pricey? I've been out of the loop for almost 20 years.

11 minutes ago, flashlites said:

104 is an awesome issue to have! I believe Infantino and Broome worked on that last book.I love the way they brought GA Flash into the SA! When did 123 get so pricey? I've been out of the loop for almost 20 years.

Regarding Flash 123, that's a good question. Unlike so many hot books which jump on movie related news, I think this is simply a cool book with a great cover. The price appreciation has been slow and steady but the sale on the 8.5 was a big jump.

Edited by Bomber-Bob

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Regarding Flash 123, that's a good question. Unlike so many hot books which jump on movie related news, I think this is simply a cool book with a great cover. The price appreciation has been slow and steady but the sale on the 8.5 was a big jump.

Sadly I was in a tight spot in 2000 and I sold my 2 copies of 123 along with most of my SA Flash collection. I like to think Flash came to my rescue just like the cover of that great comic.?