• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,843 posts in this topic

What no other books to post?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ok I will keep it going grin.gif

flash148.jpg

flash149-1.jpg

I've seen some amazing books in my short time here on the boards, but RUBE 11

those are awesome books and I sure hope that's your favorite Super-Hero. I'm surprised I didn't see any "Elmhurst pedigree" books because I was told you were one of three guys who had the majority of those. As I recall didn't that seller call all of those books VG on E-bay?

NIce books!!!! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

fay

Hi Fay,

Thanks for the "kudo's" here. Yes Some of these Flash books are indeed from the Elmhurst collection. Matter of fact the Flash 175 was one of them. Some others I will be posting are also from it including my Flash 154 9.8

But now to continueeeeeee...

flash151-2.jpg

flash152-1.jpg

Congratulations on your wonderous books. You are clearly a very dedicated collector. Have you a high grade copy of Flash #150?

Thanks Steelcity. Yep here ya go. Thats a piece of styrofoam on the left hand side.

flash150.jpg

Thanks for posting your beautiful copy. This has always been one of my very favorite flash covers.

Love the group shots. Here's what used to be my group.

GroupShotFlash.jpg

GroupShotFlash2.jpg

When I see the glorious results of your collecting toils, tth2, it shows what a hard decision for you parting with these must have been. I know from your posting last summer that another collecting focus of yours is Legion books. I assume you have kept those. Did you keep them because you liked them more?

Edited by steelcity

I know from your posting last summer that another collecting focus of yours is Legion books. I assume you have kept those. Did you keep them because you liked them more?

I DO love the Legions, maybe even more than the Flashes. The main reason I'm holding on to them is that their prices are still relatively soft, even for the pre-1963 issues. This means I haven't been priced out of the market for them like I have with Flash, which means I can still keep collecting them! yay.gif