• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New CGC collection for sale

80 posts in this topic

(shrug) The price he quoted me for the 359 was $1650

I'm sure that's what it sold at, b/c it never even got to me for an offer -- and I doubt they were lowering their price until after they at least posted it on the website.

For the record, I would have paid even higher -- as I just never see that book in 9.4 really. I know some have sold, but that book is one of my all time faves. But... never got a shot at it.

I got five of the Our Army at War books I wanted, including a personal grail - Our Army at War #218 in 9.4. And it's an Oakland to boot.

Gotta give props to my wife - I told her 'I gotta have the #218' expecting a bit of a battle... and she said 'These don't come along that often. Are there any more that you want?'

Keeping her!

Shep

Gotta give props to my wife - I told her 'I gotta have the #218' expecting a bit of a battle... and she said 'These don't come along that often. Are there any more that you want?'

Keeping her!

Shep

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Does she have a sister? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

(shrug) The price he quoted me for the 359 was $1650

I'm sure that's what it sold at, b/c it never even got to me for an offer -- and I doubt they were lowering their price until after they at least posted it on the website.

For the record, I would have paid even higher -- as I just never see that book in 9.4 really. I know some have sold, but that book is one of my all time faves. But... never got a shot at it.

I would have loved to pick this one up too, its one of my "mini-grails", and in NM 9.4 to boot cloud9.gif Unfortunatly I didnt have the funds available for it. I recently bought a house , so most of my money is going towards it. Thats why I was going to go for the 366 (it was $1k less) but that one got sold in record time too. Just bad timing for me I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif