• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return of the Black Costume

19 posts in this topic

Is there no other reason given in any of the recent spidey books?

If not, it's a doubly lame move.

Just like back during the time of the first secret war the black costume appears again before the explanation for it is given.

This time the fault of this streams from the lateness of Civil War.

The reason why Spider-Man goes back in black will be revealed in the next issue of Amazing Spider-Man you might want to read the current issue of Amazing Spider-Man as well.

I loved the black uniform. That was truly the first Spidey uniform I remember. However, I'm not enjoying the "3-uniforms-in-9-months" idea.

I have a bad feeling that it will get to the point that Spidey has a collection of uniforms that he can choose for any specific situation ...

So Spidey is back in black??? What's the reason??? I just saw it in the latest issue of New Avengers and I'm completely clueless.

btw, do you live under a rock? there's been an add about this change in all marvel comic books for the last couple of months.

So Spidey is back in black??? What's the reason??? I just saw it in the latest issue of New Avengers and I'm completely clueless.

btw, do you live under a rock? there's been an add about this change in all marvel comic books for the last couple of months.

Yes, we all know he is wearing it, but the official reason why has not been revealed yet.

I loved the black uniform. That was truly the first Spidey uniform I remember. However, I'm not enjoying the "3-uniforms-in-9-months" idea.

I have a bad feeling that it will get to the point that Spidey has a collection of uniforms that he can choose for any specific situation ...

I always liked the Cosmic-Spidey issues. cloud9.gif

Come on, you don't know who Mugatu is? Zoolander.

And if it wasn't apparent, I was kidding about the Spidey Armor. On the flip side, it probably would sell because of the upcoming movie. Seems like anything Spider-man is hot. It's really just a run-down version of the latest Iron-Spidey suit (and a sweet gray/silver).

I just hope that Back in Black becomes Gray to Stay!!!!

Pat