• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd piece of OA. The addiction starts taking effect

14 posts in this topic

The artist is Bob Brown. I'm collecting from my favorite comics and/or favorite characters. Most comic art looks good to me so it doesn't matter who did it. Plus the art has to present well. I LOVE the Silver Samurai and I LOVE Marvel Zombies so the 2 pages I got now are just perfect. I also like Wolverine and Spider-man but they can get a bit pricey for them. Honestly I figured that all the pages from Daredevil 111 were taken, at least all the ones with the Silver Samurai in them. Then just for fun I did a search on comicartfans.com and poof, five pages came up. Unbelievable. So I snagged the only page from Daredevil 111 that had the Silver Samurai on it. The others, which didn't have him in it, were already on hold and the seller had posted them on 2/6! So I just had to jump on it.

I'm totally with you on that. 2 years ago for my birthday I thought it would be cool to own one page of Superman art. I got it and then I saw an even better page with his origin on it. Then I saw another and another that I wanted. I keep seeing more art that I want to own. It doesn't stop.

I have a CAF gallery. I haven't put this picture on it yet because it's the pic from the sellers website. I'd like to take one from myself to match the background of my Marvel Zombies page. I might not get any more for a while cause I just maxed out my tax refund. cool.gif

lol..nice, Rhino. Congrats, Justin. That's a great page. Did you get this from Mike Burkey? He's got a bunch of cool Brown pages. Yeah, I'm afraid those excuses your'e coming up with to stop buying won't last too long. Eventually, the thirst always wins.

Yep, I got it from Mike Burkey. I was hoping he had page 6 of the book, but alas, he did not. I did buy my second favorite page from the whole book though so I'm happy. Rhino, let's not jump the gun, I still have a car I could sell for some phat black and whites.

Yep, I got it from Mike Burkey. I was hoping he had page 6 of the book, but alas, he did not. I did buy my second favorite page from the whole book though so I'm happy. Rhino, let's no jump the gun, I still have a car I could sell for some phat black and whites.

Now you're thinking. Walking is good for you... healthy even! 27_laughing.gif