• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

On 20/12/2017 at 5:40 PM, Robot Man said:

Nice ones! I don't know where you find them. Like Corey, I went after the Super Mystery issues first too. I don't want them all, although I pick up any I don't have. I think I am pretty close on them. I was behind the 8 ball on 4 Favorites. Still need a fair amount of them. I just got that Super Mystery myself. Seems I see a fair amount of that issue for some reason. I too, enjoy that theme.

@Robot Man if you are interested, I will have a #4 for sale in the thread I was planning to do with european wartime comics and stuff… but it takes time to prepare it (especially because I wished to introduce some of the artists that are unknown or little known to the US public). I am anticipating this as a public announcement since I see there are many looking for early Four Favorites issues and I will give notice here so to give everyone the opportunity to get it. #4 is the first Unknown Soldier in title.

Edited by vaillant

On 20/1/2018 at 8:37 PM, MustEatBrains said:

:news: For those looking for a FF 6, there's one on eBay with a couple days left.  Really hope a boardie takes this one home.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Four-Favorite-Comics-6-torture-cover-Glue-on-spine-detached-almost-Raymon-Miller/162854214593?hash=item25eade1bc1:g:em0AAOSwHo5aXR9S

All in all, that’s a nice copy, even with the cover problems it presents very nicely. Wonder if someone here grabbed it…

2 hours ago, vaillant said:

@Robot Man if you are interested, I will have a #4 for sale in the thread I was planning to do with european wartime comics and stuff… but it takes time to prepare it (especially because I wished to introduce some of the artists that are unknown or little known to the US public). I am anticipating this as a public announcement since I see there are many looking for early Four Favorites issues and I will give notice here so to give everyone the opportunity to get it. #4 is the first Unknown Soldier in title.

I'm covered on the #4 Claudio but now that the "cat is out of the bag" I'm sure I will be looking as well as many others!

On 7/2/2018 at 10:12 PM, Robot Man said:

I'm covered on the #4 Claudio but now that the "cat is out of the bag" I'm sure I will be looking as well as many others!

Ah, good. I seemed to get you were missing it. :)
Anyway, I will let know everyone when I’ll be ready to post some biographies or commentary, and then for the sale. Not in a short timespan…

12 hours ago, telerites said:

A couple of Four Favorites in that recent batch back - 

5a7e5a9ff0329_fourfavorites8.thumb.jpg.0d6d35313c4d34436de02b003ed7957f.jpg5a7e5aa34c999_fourfavorites18.thumb.jpg.c5aab14b153f46dbc8e7025b3dc6ce5d.jpg

12 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Very nice that #8 is. :x

10 hours ago, sagii said:

SWEET! And you NEVER see the #8! Rare!

Fantastic!

I know from MSC you have a lot more Aces up your sleeve...:baiting:

WOW WOW AND WOW!!! I concur with RM and C that #8 is just phenomenal!! NEVER see it for sale either thanks for posting it!!