• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2018 at 12:56 PM, Frisco Larson said:

I don't think I posted this here yet. The only ACE book I got out of Jon's collection.

super mystery v5 #6.jpg

On 2/13/2018 at 12:58 PM, Frisco Larson said:

I posted my under copy here a year or so ago. This is my upgrade.

super mystery v4 #3 best.jpg

Superior Stuff as always my friend!! Love em both!!

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

This thread has been a little quiet lately. Found this weird one in my “pile buy”. Never seen it before. Cool cat fight cover and a cool splash!

44B9048E-F013-47D2-A01D-A5D80103BFCF.jpeg

My bet is on the red-dressed brunette to finish off the red head and then take down the last man standing. 

The later SMs are underappreciated imo just like the cover artist, Ken Battlefield.  

Nice book, RM :applause:

12 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

FourFav.25.jpg

For a while not too far back, this one used to surface regularly and at a song. Doesn't show up as much anymore. The bullet wound to head cover with The Unknown in the background is Gold at its most unrestricted.

Good grab!(thumbsu

48 minutes ago, sagii said:

For a while not too far back, this one used to surface regularly and at a song. Doesn't show up as much anymore. The bullet wound to head cover with The Unknown in the background is Gold at its most unrestricted.

Good grab!(thumbsu

The shop owner I got it from was more into gaming than comics, and when he quoted me the price, I didn't argue. :cloud9:

On 4/29/2018 at 6:29 PM, buttock said:

I don't think I ever posted this one.

lightning 3_1 mh.jpg

This book is just outrageous!! Stunning!!! The fact a paper object 76 years old can look like this with the colors and everything is not at all short of amazing!! What a copy of a very cool and tough book!!