• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Just snagged this off of ebay a few minutes ago!! Love this cover... super excited to bring it in fits in the collection nicely!!

B9FB221C-C407-4740-A1AC-853201FE491F.jpeg

HOLY TOLEDO GINO!!!:golfclap:

Super grab my friend, That is one tough sabotage cover! (worship)

Love the action this Thread has been getting lately!

12 hours ago, lpsunburst said:

Here is one for the 3 of us that collect these great books...

4F25.jpg

:applause:Nice one Kriss

Bullet in Head cover with the spirit figure of the Unknown. This book doesn't surface like it used to. 

...A topic i have always wanted to get going on this Thread (much like any of the various frequently bumped Fiction House Threads, but sadly not enough 'vocal' participants in this Thread

But Heritage Auctions has just released it's list of the Top 10 Rarest Ace Periodicals comics  :ohnoez:

I've got about half the list, but there are about 3 that i think could have tied issues listed here and made the list too.

https://comics.ha.com/c/newsletter.zx?frame=no&id=5653#collector-c

8 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

Wow, great books on that list. I think I have only 3 of them including this one I just lucked into.

img728.jpg

..When you first posted that I thought it was acquired through a private Boards sale. then @gino2paulus2 made a comment that you got the steal of the century (or something along those lines). Then i thought, that couldn't be a ebay sale!! That book is on my watch list. 

After a quick look at completed sales there (and a shocking discovery that the book wasn't on my list ) I went numb lol

I am VERY happy for you Kris, (and i mean this in the most 'kindest way' , if it had been you'd of payed a lot more or the outcome may have been different ):baiting:

(worship)

On 3/21/2019 at 6:01 PM, lpsunburst said:

Fresh from Florida...

img710.jpg

On 4/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, lpsunburst said:

Here is one for the 3 of us that collect these great books...

4F25.jpg

Dude you are CRUSHING IT!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, sagii said:

...A topic i have always wanted to get going on this Thread (much like any of the various frequently bumped Fiction House Threads, but sadly not enough 'vocal' participants in this Thread

But Heritage Auctions has just released it's list of the Top 10 Rarest Ace Periodicals comics  :ohnoez:

I've got about half the list, but there are about 3 that i think could have tied issues listed here and made the list too.

https://comics.ha.com/c/newsletter.zx?frame=no&id=5653#collector-c

thanks for posting this list C!!! just awesome now let’s see those that made it I am sure it will light a Sure-Fire onto this awesome thread!!! I have a few Aces up my sleeve but only One on the list!!! craziness. Well if you’re only gonna have 1 might as well be #1 right haha!! I think half of my posts all time on these boards have included this book it just never gets old to me I hope you guys don’t get sick of seeing it haha!!

88F2E2FA-189B-48B6-8095-EA4F04EE4F0D.jpeg

11 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:
thanks for posting this list C!!! just awesome now let’s see those that made it I am sure it will light a Sure-Fire onto this awesome thread!!! I have a few Aces up my sleeve but only One on the list!!! craziness. Well if you’re only gonna have 1 might as well be #1 right haha!! I think half of my posts all time on these boards have included this book it just never gets old to me I hope you guys don’t get sick of seeing it haha!!

88F2E2FA-189B-48B6-8095-EA4F04EE4F0D.jpeg

Never EVER get tired of seeing your copy! (worship)