• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

And i have shown these before(but not together!)on the Gerber 8 No Show thread. Four Favorites 24 and 26. I'm going to submit these for grading in person at the NYC Con next month (so you'll see them again lol ). Goes without saying, hard to find books. ffg8_zps64f47e46.jpg

(worship):o:applause: wow that #24 is a stunner!! as a long time piano player myself I can say with sincerity I have never elicited harmonious skull notes from the tips of my fingers :grin:lol

man I used the search function when I landed this book to no avail!! so excited that we thread dedicated to this great publisher :applause: awesome books everyone!!! Corey, Claudio, JB keep em coming guys!! and those cover recreations are sweet as always!! I lost out recently trying to upgrade my beater copy of Banner #4 but here is my copy which I've posted before but it seems at home here!! also lost out on the #3 and the captain courageous book :cry: great books everyone & Claudio let's figure out a way to pry that four favorites #12 out of your hands :baiting::grin: I know I know it's going to the grave with ya!! keep a look out brother!! anyways on to the show...

14623132230_6ab85712b4_b.jpg

Welcome to the party Gino buddy ! Not an easy one to come by, nice entry (thumbs u

some odds and ends......neat short little runs to acquire
Now were cooking with gas , I was hoping if I rebooted this thread it would draw out you and a few other boardies I can think of that have nice extensive examples from this publisher. What a display. (Those two Four Favorites you posted :cloud9: sigh, one day). Take a bow sir :applause::applause: Edited by Sagii

Looks like my original scan was deleted so here it is again.

Lightning5.jpg

Those are some great looking comics. I've not heard of these guys before.
Check out some of their out put online. Under valued IMO. Only upside when they turn up, IF they do, except for a few issues, a lot can be had for a steal considering the scarcity.

This one's pretty scarce.
it's official, no sleep for me lol I've never seen that before. Killer cover! I'd always thought of starting a super hero graveyard/ zombie cover thread, but wondered how many others are out there( I have two)? Looks like it maybe worth doing. Thanks for posting! Edited by Sagii