• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2018 at 9:53 PM, bounty_coder said:

@Riddler

Unreal. Congratulations. :applause:  You should share the story.  We get off on the hunt equally if not more around these parts :insane:

No story behind them unfortunately.  First one came because a boardie (thanks SAKI) was kind enough to point me to a listing in a Heritgage auction in my WTB posting.  That's what I love about this community and everyone helps each other.

Second one just came in a few months later and I couldn't pass it up since census count is so low in high grade and the book doesn't come up too often.

32 minutes ago, Riddler said:

No story behind them unfortunately.  First one came because a boardie (thanks SAKI) was kind enough to point me to a listing in a Heritgage auction in my WTB posting.  That's what I love about this community and everyone helps each other.

Second one just came in a few months later and I couldn't pass it up since census count is so low in high grade and the book doesn't come up too often.

Amazing :applause:

Let me know if you ever consider making a boardie a proud papa of your 2nd copy. I have purty stuff to trade as well (stuff like what’s in my current Halloween ? Harvest of Horrors ?  Sale) (thumbsu

- b:insane:unty

8 hours ago, Riddler said:

Congratulations Riddler. Amazing books! :headbang:

Edited by SAKI

19 hours ago, Riddler said:

One to keep an one to trade down the road someday for another grail‼️???