• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

It was definitely a factor in picking up this particular copy. I’ve never seen one with a box before. There were a couple of these hardcovers floating around about two years ago on eBay, but not much more recently, so felt like the right situation to close out my Vampirella needs. :smile:

On 10/29/2018 at 6:11 PM, Stevemmg said:

Not in hand yet, but this should be showing up by the end of the week.

Vampirella Special HC Front.jpg

Vampirella Special HC Back.jpg

Vampirella Special HC Signature.jpg

Vampirella Special HC Box.jpg

Wow. Congrats on a great find. These rarely surface.  This is the crown jewel of any Warren collection. When you get it in hand, can you report on the condition of the spine?  Many of these have spine splits due to the cheap printing process.  Yours looks perfect based on what I can tell by the scan. 

3 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

I don’t know who Jose Gonzales is ⁉️ But he has a nice signature??‼️

If you are in a Vampirella thread with this statement, I hope you are joking... :whatthe:

Here is one link to educate you: http://www.vampilore.co.uk/artists/gonzalezJ.html

Edited by Darkga

11 hours ago, SAKI said:

Spain

The seller I bought it from labeled it as being from Argentina, but in the indicia, you can see that it was published in Spain. However, also printed inside is the information about the importer from Argentina. I would have thought something like that might have been stamped inside (like the stamp on the front cover), but it is printed inside. Weird. Figured this will be the closest I ever come to owning a Vampirella #1.