• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Darkga said:

This is kind of a repost, but I finally got the Joe Jusko painting (cover to Vampirella: Death and Destruction #3) I bought a month ago framed and matted. I went with a black wood frame, blue top mat, and an iced mint bottom mat. The whole painting is 17x25 and is matted to 14x22. It's funny that I wanted to get a 9.8 graded copy of this comic for a while, but owning the original cover art is soooooo much better! :D

GuAqouL.jpg

Just a stunner, nuff said.

Picked up these 2 recently, I really liked the Alien/Vampirella cover, black and white makes it pop more than the color and the juxtaposition of the fangs is just awesome.

The Vengeance of Vampirella #25 was the first Vampirella I bought when I was like 10 years old, lost a lot of my stuff in a flooding so when I found this at the LCS I picked it up for nostalgia.

Ar25kag.jpg

2 hours ago, IbukiLord said:

Picked up these 2 recently, I really liked the Alien/Vampirella cover, black and white makes it pop more than the color and the juxtaposition of the fangs is just awesome.

The Vengeance of Vampirella #25 was the first Vampirella I bought when I was like 10 years old, lost a lot of my stuff in a flooding so when I found this at the LCS I picked it up for nostalgia.

Ar25kag.jpg

That B+W cover is great, definitley more striking than the color version.

So I've been dating someone new, and everything has been going very well. I even shared with her my love of Vampirella, showed her my magazines, original art, etc. Well out of the blue last night she says, "Oh I have something for you!", and then she gives me this Vampi t-shirt she bought below! :bigsmile: She really knows the way to a man's heart. :x

2019-09-13.jpg.2e309e2ce564befcb98faf64bc2644d0.jpg

Edited by Darkga