• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Amazing Spidey said:

Is the vengeance of Vampirella a Neal Adams exclusive?

Yep! You can get them from his web store as well, and there is a metal version limited to 50.  The regular variant is limited to 400. It's beautiful, and I wasn't gonna turn down a Neal Adams Vampirella. Nope. He signed it in person while giving us his non-spoiler take on the new Joker film. It was great.   :cloud9:

On 9/18/2019 at 4:10 PM, wombat said:

This was not easy to put together. And for some reason I was thinking the 5 comics would be different ones. I didn't really need 5 of the same one. 

IMG_2587.JPG

I bought one of those as well. I don't have room to display it so I left it in the box. I didn't get the 5 comics with my order and had to request them. They did eventually make good but they were in poor condition shipped in a box loose and of course no bags or boards. :(

Just now, Randall Dowling said:

You’re not the only one, brother!  I think we all dug deep for those threads! :insane:

I've been on the boards for a few minutes now, and it felt like those threads were a little special. Doubt we'll see something like that again for a long, long while. Just glad I was able to get what I got. Everyone seemed pretty pleased with their pick ups.