• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Darkga said:

If I have to pick... my Top 10 Vampirella covers in no particular order are:

1, 5, 19, 21, 36, 78, 82, 85, 103, Vampirella Special

I’ll go with 

5, 61, 103, 17, 27, 28, 29, 15, 23 & 44.

Boy it’s hard to limit it to 10. 

This month's Vampi arrivals. (If anyone does not wish to see these going forward just let me know and I'll stop throwing them up here. I realize this is the Mag forum but I feel like Vampi is kind of OUR wheelhouse and I'd rather share these with the people who most appreciate the character and her original format... MAGS!).

VOV5Braw9.6F.jpg

VOV5Araw9.6F.jpg

48 minutes ago, Key Largo Comics said:

This month's Vampi arrivals. (If anyone does not wish to see these going forward just let me know and I'll stop throwing them up here. I realize this is the Mag forum but I feel like Vampi is kind of OUR wheelhouse and I'd rather share these with the people who most appreciate the character and her original format... MAGS!).

VOV5Araw9.6F.jpg

I got my trade dress variant of this from mycomicshop, but am excited for the virgin variant whenever it gets around to shipping.  Really like this one.

I have the start of a small Vampirella collection. I have 1,2,3, and 6. 12,14,15, and 20 are on route to Casa Piper.

I’m trying to decide whether to put a mini run together (e.g. 1-20), only go after covers I like, or get the whole darn run.

Suggestions?

3 minutes ago, piper said:

I have the start of a small Vampirella collection. I have 1,2,3, and 6. 12,14,15, and 20 are on route to Casa Piper.

I’m trying to decide whether to put a mini run together (e.g. 1-20), only go after covers I like, or get the whole darn run.

Suggestions?

Probably start with the ones you like most, then grab the tougher issues, then finally fill in the run? Who the heck can stop?  It's not a huge run, you can do it!

2 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Probably start with the ones you like most, then grab the tougher issues, then finally fill in the run? Who the heck can stop?  It's not a huge run, you can do it!

What are the tougher issues?