• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

I'm not sure I've seen any of these here; am I the only one reading this?  It's too completely bonkers to not pick up.  The semi-random selection of issues is because those were the ones the GCD needed so had them already scanned:

Red_Sonja_Betty_Veronica_05.jpg

Red_Sonja_Betty_Veronica_06.jpg

Red_Sonja_Betty_Veronica_08.jpg

Red_Sonja_Betty_Veronica_9.jpg

Red_Sonja_Betty_Veronica_10.jpg

Red_Sonja_Betty_Veronica_11.jpg

11 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Am I the only one that thinks maybe there should be a separate thread in Modern for all of these current Vampirella variants?  I like them as much as anyone but it seems to muddy this thread in the magazine section.  Just asking for others thoughts.  (shrug)

Edit:  And it would give me a reason to visit the Modern section.  I really think that thread would be more fun also, just concentrated on Modern variants.  2c

I agree.

12 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Am I the only one that thinks maybe there should be a separate thread in Modern for all of these current Vampirella variants?  I like them as much as anyone but it seems to muddy this thread in the magazine section.  Just asking for others thoughts.  (shrug)

Edit:  And it would give me a reason to visit the Modern section.  I really think that thread would be more fun also, just concentrated on Modern variants.  2c

I never visit the Modern Forum and frankly I like to see this thread get bumped frequently.  The Magazine Forum isn't the most active thread to begin with.

I have a parcel at the post office waiting for me.  I assume it's more Vampirellas!

19 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

I have mixed feelings; it's more that I think you can make a good case either way than either how we're doing it or a separate thread in modern being bad ideas.

I'm willing to be convinced one way or the other.

2 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

I have mixed feelings; it's more that I think you can make a good case either way than either how we're doing it or a separate thread in modern being bad ideas.

I'm willing to be convinced one way or the other.

I'm in the exact same place.