• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, wombat said:

There is. Its on my list if I ever see one dirt cheap. Honestly its not a very good statue. 

Completely agree.  Actually, I haven't been super excited for any of the Frazetta-inspired statues.  They all look a little funky to me.  However, I've always wanted Against the Gods since I almost bought it at solicitation.  I used to see it come up for sale fairly regularly but haven't seen one in a while.  ???

34 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Completely agree.  Actually, I haven't been super excited for any of the Frazetta-inspired statues.  They all look a little funky to me.  However, I've always wanted Against the Gods since I almost bought it at solicitation.  I used to see it come up for sale fairly regularly but haven't seen one in a while.  ???

You would not like my statue room. :makepoint:

I see Against the Gods come up on ebay now and then. Its usually quite pricey. 

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

You would not like my statue room. :makepoint:

I see Against the Gods come up on ebay now and then. Its usually quite pricey. 

:cry:  Not at all.  Just seeing some of the items in the background of your photos is pretty intriguing.  Those statues just aren't for me.  I'm always surprised how much the paint job varies between 4 or 5 of the same statue.  The eyes always seem to be hit or miss.

And your Frazetta collection is pretty awesome.  Jus' sayin'.

11 hours ago, wombat said:

IMG_3113.JPG

What issue is this?

9 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Any images of this Against the Gods Vampirella statue?

Dynamite should show images of their next Vampirella statue soon I guess from the Kickstarter. It's not a Frazetta one though. Sideshow's first one with the snake is kind of a Frazetta Vampirella. I think I saw a company post a new Vampirella teaser somewhere but I can't remember it. I bet someone will make a good one with a blood base soon.

11 hours ago, piper said:

I looked at the link an that is a nice statue👍👍😷

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 7:15 PM, piper said:

Very nice statue. If I could have any I would buy one of these:

TNSK_ArtgermVampiBust_front.jpg

imagesVM088XKX.jpg

vampirella_0.jpg

Edited by Artboy99