• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

Just now, oakman29 said:

Very nice group of books Piper. It just warms my heart. I had to go to my run and look through em. 

I’d love to see some pics of your Vampirella collection!

1 minute ago, piper said:

Hardly any Vampirellas posted...

I may have a J Scott Campbell book to share soon (gasp).

Now you've done it.  The Man from Oak is going to scan the whole set (which is probably in glorious condition) just because you threw down the gauntlet.

And he's not just going to post them in his journal.  Oh, no.  He's going to post them right here in this thread.  It'll take days and many pages.  Darn you, piper!!! :pullhair:

Or maybe not.  He's capricious that way.  (shrug)

11 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Now you've done it.  The Man from Oak is going to scan the whole set (which is probably in glorious condition) just because you threw down the gauntlet.

And he's not just going to post them in his journal.  Oh, no.  He's going to post them right here in this thread.  It'll take days and many pages.  Darn you, piper!!! :pullhair:

Or maybe not.  He's capricious that way.  (shrug)

Hah!  I thought you'd be happy.  The Magazine Forum needs more activity in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Every time I see this picture, I wish we had 7 Elevens here in Minnesota.  We grew up in the south and they were all over.  But not in the upper midwest...  I miss Slurpees!  :insane:

What? Do you have an alternative?

Edited by wombat

21 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Every time I see this picture, I wish we had 7 Elevens here in Minnesota.  We grew up in the south and they were all over.  But not in the upper midwest...  I miss Slurpees!  :insane:

That’s shocking, especially when I heard some crazy stat that the province to the North of you (Manitoba) purportedly drinks the most slurpees per capita.