• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

OH  man, so many beauties being posted lately! I sadly have not added any new Vampirella anything to my collection in a while, apart from a handful of recent Parrillo variants. 

I'm actually strongly considering selling off my entire Parrillo collection. I still love his stuff, but I can't keep up with all his new variants and I'd rather have other stuff (more Vampirella mags, for example hubba hubba.)

So if anyone might be interested in a whooooole bunch of Parrillo, including a complete run of his first Vampirella covers, lemme know.

3 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

I'll get some more of the rare stuff posted when I get home from the hospital, but here's my 1 and my tribute 1. She's a beauty. Needs to be graded soon.

20200511_151816.jpg

That is a very nice copy!  FWIW, I wouldn't send it in or do anything with it unless you're thinking of selling soon.  Otherwise, I'd leave it in it's glorious state!!  :headbang:

Edited by Randall Dowling
awful autocorrect

On 9/19/2020 at 9:53 PM, speedcake said:

OH  man, so many beauties being posted lately! I sadly have not added any new Vampirella anything to my collection in a while, apart from a handful of recent Parrillo variants. 

I'm actually strongly considering selling off my entire Parrillo collection. I still love his stuff, but I can't keep up with all his new variants and I'd rather have other stuff (more Vampirella mags, for example hubba hubba.)

So if anyone might be interested in a whooooole bunch of Parrillo, including a complete run of his first Vampirella covers, lemme know.

I just checked out Parrillo.  Definitely a talent.

I ran across this book today, and ordered one. I completely missed the initial release back in March. I might have been distracted by other news. 

https://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/steven-a-roman-talks-from-the-starsa-vampiress-an-unauthorized-guide-to-vampirellas-classic-horror-adventures/

6C8360AD-9382-4361-BEFC-340C6E85B02A.png.0cd79526e32de9bba6080ab402370ad9.png

8 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

I ran across this book today, and ordered one. I completely missed the initial release back in March. I might have been distracted by other news. 

https://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/steven-a-roman-talks-from-the-starsa-vampiress-an-unauthorized-guide-to-vampirellas-classic-horror-adventures/

6C8360AD-9382-4361-BEFC-340C6E85B02A.png.0cd79526e32de9bba6080ab402370ad9.png

Look forward to the review!

9 minutes ago, piper said:

Am I the only one who posts books here? (Yes, they are Moderns)

I'll post on the rare occasions I get something to post, mostly I just pick up the a covers of current issues.  And lots of those are posted before I would get a chance.

Sacred_Six_01.jpg

Sacred_Six_02.jpg

Vampirella_Trial_of_the_Soul.jpg

I got some more late 90's era bad girl crossover original art goodness to show off. :devil:

Vampirella Shi Limited Ashcan #1 cover (Louis Small Jr.)

1660523467_V-LSJ2.jpg.7638c7f90d9bebbccc80bb0712706179.jpg

Shi Vampirella #1 cover (Ken Lau)

756200411_V-KL1.jpg.c226087a0e52d3368ac3ba92524d908e.jpg

Lady Death Vampirella II #1 pages 10 & 11 (Mike Deodato Jr.)

1952994339_V-MDJ1011.thumb.jpg.22af60230162983368174dda084deca5.jpg

Edited by Darkga