• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Ita an addiction , I know. I thought I was going for the first 25 issues too!

I’m not sure I want the extra boxes...

1 minute ago, piper said:

I really miss the laugh 😆 emoticon

At least they're WAYYYYY cheaper than ASM :bigsmile: ,,, I was outbid on the 9.0 Vampi 1 on Clink, settled for a nice VG, and saved enough money to put the run together in probably 8.0 ... I'm still a grade snob though... my wallet, however, is not. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

7 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

At least they're WAYYYYY cheaper than ASM :bigsmile: ,,, I was outbid on the 9.0 Vampi 1 on Clink, settled for a nice VG, and saved enough money to put the run together in probably 8.0 ... I'm still a grade snob though... my wallet, however, is not. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Agreed. Let’s just say I’m glad that I’m finished with my ASM run for the time being. I may upgrade or extend the run further but there’s other books I want to collect.

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Didn't know these existed. Vampirella Mastervisions prints. From what I can gather there are maybe 36 in total. 

IMG_3635.JPG

The only one I'm sure of the source on; although I think the one in the upper left is a colored version of art from the first issue?

Vampirella_Transcending_Time_and_Space.jpg

I just bought another lot of Vampi books and within the lot were two copies of the Vampirella vs NYX chromium cover.  However I noticed one of them was way more shiny and reflective then the other which you can clearly see in the pictures provided.  Once I opened up both books, you can tell the covers were completely different from the inside.  Were there two different variants of this book or is this an oddity of some sort?  Anyone know?

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

1 hour ago, Escaflown41 said:

I just bought another lot of Vampi books and within the lot were two copies of the Vampirella vs NYX chromium cover.  However I noticed one of them was way more shiny and reflective then the other which you can clearly see in the pictures provided.  Once I opened up both books, you can tell the covers were completely different from the inside.  Were there two different variants of this book or is this an oddity of some sort?  Anyone know?

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

You may have better success with this in the modern forum.  There's a lot of knowledge there about variants on modern books.  2c

14 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

You may have better success with this in the modern forum.  There's a lot of knowledge there about variants on modern books.  2c

Thank you, I just posted this in the modern forum as well.  Hopefully someone over there knows about these.

On 4/13/2021 at 8:30 PM, Escaflown41 said:

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

I saw you post this on Facebook. Small world. For everyone else this was answered. There was a chrome and a holochrome variant. So yes, two variants. 

12 hours ago, wombat said:

I saw you post this on Facebook. Small world. For everyone else this was answered. There was a chrome and a holochrome variant. So yes, two variants. 

Indeed, what a small world!  Didn't realize there are two different variants for each of those Vampirella chromium covers.  Now the hunt is on for the other books!