• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Damn my friend , when you jump into original art you do it in style.🥰

It was total spur of the moment. Right after I paid I freaked out and realized I probably should have researched a bit more. But after I did I realized I made a very good choice. I doubt I will go crazy with this as I just don't have the money it would require. 

On 2/4/2021 at 9:30 PM, wombat said:

So something different, but I'm too excited not to post it here. I bought my first original art and wanted to show it off. Is it Vampirella? Close enough for me. The artist is Doc Zab who does work on the The Creeps magazine. Of course these pictures  suck but I didn't realize until I had safely packed these away. 

IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3491.JPG

IMG_3492.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

IMG_3494.JPG

These are really cool!  Does he have a place where he sells pieces, or is it something where you have to contact him for what he might have?  Looks like he’s in Spain. 

28 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

These are really cool!  Does he have a place where he sells pieces, or is it something where you have to contact him for what he might have?  Looks like he’s in Spain. 

Here is a website of his work. I just saw him post some stuff on Facebook and messaged him if he would sell any and we went from there. He was very easy to deal with and I think he was very reasonable with his prices. 

https://zabarts.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR07lkMN0NDd5u2WKFl9G9S-vHKYuWU1W3flQxyWwtGhkbSQ9dLIC3n8ljA