• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2018 at 3:26 PM, oakman29 said:

Foggy your always commenting others, but I dont think Ive ever seen your books. C'mon show a brother some love.:wishluck:

Thank you an I mostly just have Mad an Crack,d mags but I really like looking at creepy and everything else  my ex always ask me why I have to buy so much and she wonder why I could,not just enjoy looking at the photo,s an I finally figured out that she was right so I not buying very much anymore??‼️‼️?

39 minutes ago, Darkga said:

So I just got these two beauties back from CGC today and alas both cases are cracked. :( Time to send them back in for a reholder. The grades helped cheer me up a least. :)

PcDIdGv.jpg

8jqACYg.jpg

9gdfBOi.jpg

kTteFRt.jpg

That's getting into some rare air, congrats.

Fantastic bargains on those!  Ive been after that Sienkiewicz cover, but hard to find, and never at $5 when you do.  The Jusko covers are first rate too. Been hoping to find a Jusko Vampirella original painting, but they don’t seem to come to market. Congratulations!

Edited by Stevemmg

1 hour ago, Stevemmg said:

Fantastic bargains on those!  Ive been after that Sienkiewicz cover, but hard to find, and never at $5 when you do.  The Jusko covers are first rate too. Been hoping to find a Jusko Vampirella original painting, but they don’t seem to come to market. Congratulations!

1 hour ago, deadleg said:

Jusko and Vampirella go hand in hand! 

@wombat that Jusko with vampi and the panther is the prize of this haul (in my opinion)  That is such a great cover.

I LOVE these Vampi virgins, and have had a fetish for them for a long time.  I have seen strong interest in them ebb-flow over the years sometimes taking some of them above a hundred dollars in eBay auctions.

Snagging them at $5 a pop is an absolute gift!  Congrats.  

I toyed around with the possibility of starting up a Modern Halloween sales thread as well and putting some of these up for pickins. May still do so... hm