• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

Yes have noticed many Vampi number ones for sale🤔🤔🤪🤪 they coming out of the woodwork

It’s because people are finally catching on to the fact that it’s one of the coolest books ever printed, Daddy-O!!  I never get tired of looking at that iconic Frazetta cover!

@Key Largo Comics- nice books, Steve!!

Well, they didn’t agree with my 7.0 and 6.0 on the #1’s, but I see they were with me on the #5 at 9.0.  hm Your scanner does do a good job of focusing on the book, which I can’t seem to master with mine. Saw the sweet Tales from the Zombie #1 in the other thread too, Awesome!

56 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Well, they didn’t agree with my 7.0 and 6.0 on the #1’s, but I see they were with me on the #5 at 9.0.  hm Your scanner does do a good job of focusing on the book, which I can’t seem to master with mine. Saw the sweet Tales from the Zombie #1 in the other thread too, Awesome!

Thanks Steve! Looking forward to submitting another batch soon.