• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, wombat said:

You marry this girl. Now. 

3 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Yup, put a ring on it yah blood suckah!

She has definitely scored some major points. I'll keep you posted... hm

On 8/21/2019 at 6:24 AM, IbukiLord said:

Picked up this beauty today

yejJx8S.jpg

Don't know if you're a statue collector, but there's one of this cover coming out: https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?CAT=DF-Vampirella_Statues 

Missed the post by @wombat who had you covered with the images, so I apologize for being late to the game here. I almost wish there were two covers, the original and one pulled back slightly to match the statue, which I think is killer.

Edited by celluloidbuff
update to credit other member on prior post

Heads up...Midtown having a pretty big sale right now if anybody needs these:

The Hughes is 60% off at $4.20.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/search?rel=&cfr=t&cat=&q=vampirella+hughes

The Sanjulian is 40% off at $12.11

https://www.midtowncomics.com/search?rel=&cfr=t&cat=&q=vampirella+sanjulian

vampi1hughes.jpg

vampi1sanjulian.jpg

Edited by Key Largo Comics

On 9/18/2019 at 6:10 PM, wombat said:

This was not easy to put together. And for some reason I was thinking the 5 comics would be different ones. I didn't really need 5 of the same one. 

Did you find any instructions or tips on how to put it together? I'm having trouble too. :)

Also did the comics come in the same box at the standee or did you get them in a separate package? I still have not received my comics. :(

Thanks for any answers you may have.

43 minutes ago, Darkga said:

Did you find any instructions or tips on how to put it together? I'm having trouble too. :)

Also did the comics come in the same box at the standee or did you get them in a separate package? I still have not received my comics. :(

Thanks for any answers you may have.

No instructions. My wife ended up figuring it out. She is good with that kind of stuff. I can take some more pictures that might help. 

I can't remember now if the comics were separate. They definitely showed up close to each other. You may want to call as others in this thread have said they were missing. 

On 9/18/2019 at 3:10 PM, wombat said:

This was not easy to put together. And for some reason I was thinking the 5 comics would be different ones. I didn't really need 5 of the same one. 

IMG_2587.JPG

@wombat I JUST realized that I have that exact same door in my house :roflmao: ... the one behind Vampi :x