• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

yes you are al very funny but not one of you has even hinted that i coul dbe right!!

i will just try and get on with my life without e-Bay but i will still take an interest in certain members transactions in future

thanks for allowing me to rant

Why don't you pm all of us with the whole story of who you are, how sad your life is and maybe we can feel sorry for you and invite you into the club that is our small circle of comic collectors.

ps....do you have any NM 9.8 comics for sale at bargain prices..... juggle.gif

I don't want him sending a PM to me. confused.gif

i assume from your registration date that you have been either a buyer or a seller or both for at least 4 years.

each time i was suspended (with a 100% feedback rating) was due to people reporting me for a previous association with another user ID.

what is hard to understand about that?

you don't have to be a scammer to be suspended, one time i was suspended for 18 days because i had not paid my seller fees and could not access my account and i received 3 UPI strikes during that time and the sellers even though i had offered to conclude the transactions and pay their FVF fees still refused to withdraw them. i received them because i could not access my buying transactions due to being suspended.

it is admirable that you are all jumping to his defence but at the same time you are all villifying and trying to ruin other, probably totally innocent e-Bayers, because someone deems their auctions dodgy or suspect and you all then jump on the bandwagon.

So in addition to be a scammer, you're also a deadbeat when it comes to EBay fees. Oh, yeah, you're winning us over. grin.gif

My Ebay fees are overdue as we speak, and I've had my account placed on hold before when I didn't pay them. Who cares? This makes me a deadbeat?

popcorn.gif

Couldn't come up with $8.17 huh? poke2.gif

Thanks to everyone who stood up for me. I'm still in the States and don't check the boards every day, least not until i get back to England.

I've discussed this guy on the boards before. Lazy provided the link earlier. I think everything is in this thread HERE. I have all his details on my computer too.

Regarding his "accusations" against me. The ASM lot was listed twice, not three times. First time it sold but the winner didn't pay. Second time it sold just fine (although for a lot less money). As for the "lack of feedback" from me on some transactions ... if i buy an item i leave feedback first. If i sell an item i expect the person who wins it to leave feedback first to confirm that they are happy with their goods or to e-mail me and tell me everything was ok. There is no rule against it and i shouldn't even have to explain myself. If the person can't be bothered to leave feedback then neither do i. As for why i didn't neg the NPB's it's because i don't want the retaliatory neg back, pure and simple. I do always however file with eBay and 3 strikes and that person is out.

I find it funny that this guy is still stalking me 6 months after i reported him. Oh and if i was a scammer then wouldn't it show in my eBay feedback? 8 years using the site, 218 positives, 372 transactions and 100% feedback says it all really My Feedback

Finally to Svn and Lazy ... i HAVE done transactions with both you guys! mad.gif

Hey Anfield, nice to see ya! As you can see, you missed all the fun. We've been having a great time with this fantastic new personal troll of yours. Hope you're enjoying your stay in the US! hi.gif

Finally to Svn and Lazy ... i HAVE done transactions with both you guys! mad.gif

"Even if I hadn't dealt with Matt myself, I would give him the benefit of the doubt due to the multiple transactions he has done with other forum members."

confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks to everyone who stood up for me. I'm still in the States and don't check the boards every day, least not until i get back to England.

I've discussed this guy on the boards before. Lazy provided the link earlier. I think everything is in this thread HERE. I have all his details on my computer too.

Regarding his "accusations" against me. The ASM lot was listed twice, not three times. First time it sold but the winner didn't pay. Second time it sold just fine (although for a lot less money). As for the "lack of feedback" from me on some transactions ... if i buy an item i leave feedback first. If i sell an item i expect the person who wins it to leave feedback first to confirm that they are happy with their goods or to e-mail me and tell me everything was ok. There is no rule against it and i shouldn't even have to explain myself. If the person can't be bothered to leave feedback then neither do i. As for why i didn't neg the NPB's it's because i don't want the retaliatory neg back, pure and simple. I do always however file with eBay and 3 strikes and that person is out.

I find it funny that this guy is still stalking me 6 months after i reported him. Oh and if i was a scammer then wouldn't it show in my eBay feedback? 8 years using the site, 218 positives, 372 transactions and 100% feedback says it all really My Feedback

Hi Matt hi.gif, hope you're having a good US trip.

This is the first time I've read about your being scammed on ebay. I'm just wondering if it was the same guy who scammed me about a year and a half ago. There were a bunch of slabbed and raw Daredevils including a 196 at 9.6 which I paid for and never received. I involved the police who basically told me it wasn't worth their time investigating. You said you have your scammers details, was he from Scotland where my scammer was based?

"Even if I hadn't dealt with Matt myself, I would give him the benefit of the doubt due to the multiple transactions he has done with other forum members."

confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gifgrin.gif

Hi Matt hi.gif, hope you're having a good US trip.

This is the first time I've read about your being scammed on ebay. I'm just wondering if it was the same guy who scammed me about a year and a half ago. There were a bunch of slabbed and raw Daredevils including a 196 at 9.6 which I paid for and never received. I involved the police who basically told me it wasn't worth their time investigating. You said you have your scammers details, was he from Scotland where my scammer was based?

Hey Garry. Glad you've settled in over here 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, sadly i would bet my life on it being the same guy (who has also posted in this thread). Tony here (or one of his aliases) has been running the same scam for god knows how long. I won exactly the same book (Daredevil 196 CGC 9.6) and a DD 200 and never received either. He ran about 20-30 auctions and no one else received their books either. A month or so later the exact same set of books were posted under a different user name. I have collected names, addresses, eBay accounts, etc four times and i have all on my computer back home. What connects them all is the auction layout, the Daredevil connection (either a user name or books being sold) and of course all four were from ... Scotland. If you want your money back Garry, our friend who posted in this thread is the thief.

Bah. You expect me to remember everything? What was the transaction?

Oh it was those Azrael, Batman Cult, etc that i sent you D hi.gif

Ah, that it was. Very good read too.

Hey Garry. Glad you've settled in over here 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, sadly i would bet my life on it being the same guy (who has also posted in this thread). Tony here (or one of his aliases) has been running the same scam for god knows how long. I won exactly the same book (Daredevil 196 CGC 9.6) and a DD 200 and never received either. He ran about 20-30 auctions and no one else received their books either. A month or so later the exact same set of books were posted under a different user name. I have collected names, addresses, eBay accounts, etc four times and i have all on my computer back home. What connects them all is the auction layout, the Daredevil connection (either a user name or books being sold) and of course all four were from ... Scotland. If you want your money back Garry, our friend who posted in this thread is the thief.

Yeah, I've had it confirmed by another board member who was helping me out at the time that the scammer is the same guy. His alias at the time was Rab Curran and his ID was rab3782. Hard to believe that not only is this w###er still ripping people off but he's now taken to harrassing people too. Scotland is too far away for me to start tracking him down in person but if I ever have cause to travel there, I will. There must be a hell of a lot of us who deserve some payback.

stop trying to twist my words to justify your inadequacy for listening to someone else's opinion
No inadequacy on my end. I just don't believe a word you have to say and I don't take a liar seriously. Just in case you were curious though, I have never had a transaction with Fox before on eBay or here on the boards. He is just someone that I have talked to for about a year now. I have seen him buy and sell here on the board and he would have been called out on it by now if he was a crook. We are very hard on those people as the original point of this thread shows.

I have had dozens of transactions with Matt here on the boards and on ebay. Many hundreds of dollars have been traded and I have never had a problem. Not one.

I have hundreds of ebay transactions that I have never had feedback left for me. It's not a big deal...getting banned and not paying fee's is.