• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Went back today to the place where I got the First Love #13 last week, and...

image.jpeg

Cool to see other people digging the Harvey romances. This one has a rather shocking citation in the opg and seems underrated.

1 minute ago, szavisca said:

Cool to see other people digging the Harvey romances. This one has a rather shocking citation in the opg and seems underrated.

Thx; I completely agree! Cover itself is pretty cool too. As to the citation, it's there, 50's-style, but intent is clear. This and the First Love 13 I posted last week were the only PCR keys he had, but there are many PCR that are rare sitting there, and all are sharp like this or better.

37 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I know it is a GA comic, but oh well. As a kid I owned all the Aurora glow kits except the witch and King Kong. My dad made me get rid of all of them when we moved as a kid “it’s either the comics or the models not both”. I picked the comics. 

2863A1D1-C7BC-4682-90CC-1B3EE8C05359.jpeg

Sounds like you made the wiser choice way back when!

So do you plan to assemble the kit? Will it still glow? hm

3 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Sounds like you made the wiser choice way back when!

So do you plan to assemble the kit? Will it still glow? hm

I will leave it in the box. Yeah definitely glad I kept the comics. Poorly built model kits aren’t worth too much these days.