• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,378 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2018 at 7:42 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

There is a new #1 girl in my boxes :x

FAA5618E-287B-426D-9A2E-6980E78602BC.jpeg

Golly! You've really outdone yourself this time! One of Joe Simon's best. And one of Fox's best. And one of Mystery Men's best. And one of Larson's best. And now one of your best!

Wish I'd gone to Yorba Linda; would've arm wrestled you for it! B| lol 

19 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Golly! You've really outdone yourself this time! One of Joe Simon's best. And one of Fox's best. And one of Mystery Men's best. And one of Larson's best. And now one of your best!

Wish I'd gone to Yorba Linda; would've arm wrestled you for it! B| lol 

let's just go with "one of the best."
period.

On 1/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, AllStar-Comics said:

Picked up a couple Fiction House from the Comic link auction. Usually just go for WW 2 covers and pre code books  but put in some bids and ended up with these

100.jpg

Very cool group of books.  I particularly like this cover.  Heck of a lot going on! 

On 1/30/2018 at 2:48 PM, comicjack said:

Congrats on that one and thanks for letting me just stand near it :luhv:

Here’s the proud papa with his new baby. That was a stunning book in person Rick! I didn’t even notice it was a Larson. :whatthe:  Much nicer than that other “love book”. 

580E401B-6DC1-4640-9A0E-0E5975FB27A0.jpeg

On 1/26/2018 at 5:44 PM, batman_fan said:

Not in hand yet but I snagged this one today.  Really happy toads it to the collection. :banana:

batman25num2.jpg

Almost bought one at Yorba Linda but my buddy wanted more than I was willing to pay for a beautiful copy with a three forth spine split. I will end up with one someday.

On January 29, 2018 at 3:02 PM, AllStar-Comics said:

Picked up a couple Fiction House from the Comic link auction. Usually just go for WW 2 covers and pre code books  but put in some bids and ended up with these

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

Awesome group of books and nice colors on those copies. Jungle #69 is a personal favorite.