• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Nice grab Gino! Was that the one up on ebay? I was going to take a serious stab at it but life got in the way and I missed it. Glad it went to you brother!

Thanks brother I appreciate it!! Yeah it was the one on ebay the same seller had a #32 as well which is another neat one.

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Were you the lucky buyer of this one owner collection? Got any details? Looks like a good one!

Yes I was the lucky buyer. I'll start a new topic with all the details and all the pics when I get it all together. For now I'm just posting one at a time but stay tuned. Thanks for asking, Victor 

5 minutes ago, VAZ said:

Yes I was the lucky buyer. I'll start a new topic with all the details and all the pics when I get it all together. For now I'm just posting one at a time but stay tuned. Thanks for asking, Victor 

Congrats! That is the kind of collection  all of us wish we found. Many years ago, I got an original owner collection similar to this but the condition wasn’t as nice as yours. I just remember going through many cardboard boxes of just mind blowing Atomic Age books. Love to hear your story...

3 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

I posted this back in the “Show your best of 2017” thread, but figured it was still worth a smoke. 

4E469D76-0F5F-4E6C-BF2C-81E5E9FE628A.thumb.jpeg.f4d66d25f39d4b5103ed6ea2a69d328e.jpeg

:applause: Would I love to get a copy of that book! 

(I know where the Larson copy is, with a lurker boardie who hasn't logged on in several years)

13 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

:applause: Would I love to get a copy of that book! 

(I know where the Larson copy is, with a lurker boardie who hasn't logged on in several years)

Now THAT’S intriguing! Sounds like there’s more of a story there? 

(And I think my lone copy would feel much better sitting beside the Larson. Yep. hm)

17 hours ago, VAZ said:

For @Robot Man This collection came to me from an out of state ad I answered for "vintage comics'. A woman was cleaning out her freind's house, an older gentleman, who had passed and it took her a year, a box at a time for her to send me everything. 

Zip-Jet 1.jpg

That's a great book with an awesome cover!

18 hours ago, Point Five said:

Larry for the win.  :headbang:  Looks great!

Thanks, Jon. One of my favorite covers, and I regretted  selling one a few years ago. Good to have another copy in my comic box.

35 minutes ago, VAZ said:

Thank you Larry. Everyone's positive feedback on this collection has made my day.  :banana:

It should it is every collectors dream to come upon something like that :applause: