• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,444 posts in this topic

A Fantastic Four 1 in similar grade goes for almost 3 times what this one cost...... that just seemed askew to me.... and I LOVE the FF, so no insult intended there. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

15 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Finally paid this puppy off ...... Blazing Bob worked out a nice long time payment plan for me. The book once belonged to one of my favorite boardies. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

l5Uvg19.jpg

A book WELL worth putting time payments in for!!! Well done!!! 

8 hours ago, Sardo Numspar said:

Here is a really common book I recently picked up. 

EEBEFFBE-5038-476C-8EE8-1D86009F6D75.jpeg

:tink: Welcome to the club it isn’t very big!!! Tough and awesome book it fits perfectly into your collection congrats!!

19 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

Got this be back from CGC about a month ago and it looks SO much nicer in the new holder (even in this less-than-awesome phone pic), as I owned this back in 2000 or 2001 and it was still in its 1st gen holder! Crisp, fresh 82 year old copy ? 

20180613_000145.jpg

Doesn’t get much MORE FUN than than an 80+ year old book lookin like that!! You are right it looks sharp in its new threads!!

4 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Doesn’t get much MORE FUN than than an 80+ year old book lookin like that!! You are right it looks sharp in its new threads!!

Thanks pal ? I always figure these early books to not get much love in the hobby but you've managed to make me rethink that a little (thumbsu