• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,378 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This one came back a half point better than expected. Structurally a 6.0 copy with great page quality but I thought cover staining would knock it down even further.

fc.jpg

....one of these raw just sold on eBay for a very healthy price! Word is getting out.

another HOFamer for the 'Not on the Cover of their First appearance' Club (PC22, ASC8, MF73)

46 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, there is one book I was an under bidder on that has haunted me this last year because I think it is a very unique copy of one of my all-time favorite covers. I lost to a fellow boardie and sent him a little :baiting:every other month or so until he decided to let me back up the Brinks truck and get it. :) Thanks!

NFS.. for real this time... haha

71216A17-C7FF-4C76-B7AB-A4D887E49B13.jpeg

Love the colors on this one.:cloud9:

28 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I recently un-covered this one in a box. I got it from my buddy Redbeard a million years ago. Knowing him, I probably paid way too much at the time. But I think I got the last laugh. Loved it then and I still do. Along the way, I got a couple of guys to scribble their names in it...:insane:

combigallamerican1.jpg

combigallamerican2.jpg

combigallamerican3.jpg

That is so cool. I've always wanted one of these. Those splash panels are spectacular.

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I recently un-covered this one in a box. I got it from my buddy Redbeard a million years ago. Knowing him, I probably paid way too much at the time. But I think I got the last laugh. Loved it then and I still do. Along the way, I got a couple of guys to scribble their names in it...:insane:

combigallamerican1.jpg

combigallamerican2.jpg

combigallamerican3.jpg

Wow, I always liked those golden age giants. 

11057955625_b930b496ba_b.jpg

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

combigallamerican1.jpg

combigallamerican2.jpg

I thought Kubert signed my flash giveaway.  What do you think?

15794033389_25d48b0a95_b.jpg