• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,436 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, D84 said:

A low grade Detective Comics I picked up at Bedrock City!

Detective Comics 78.jpg

Haven't closely followed DC hero stuff in a while (except Keys), but if you replaced the images of Batman and Robin on this one with Cap and Bucky and you'd have what would be considered an instant classic cover.

Nice grab! (thumbsu

21 minutes ago, PKJ said:

Had this arrive today! Been culling the SA/BA collection to focus more on GA 

hangman3.jpg

Great book, just wait until you see the splash page!  You SA/BA guys always come over to the dark side eventually. You just won't see a dozen copies of that killer book on the bay any time.

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Great book, just wait until you see the splash page!  You SA/BA guys always come over to the dark side eventually. You just won't see a dozen copies of that killer book on the bay any time.

Thank you!

It is encased in a slab now but I love the splash page, I have been slowly progressing just started to really move the last 6 months. Pep 34 is the pinnacle for me.

52 minutes ago, path4play said:

Not trying to hijack GA comics on this thread, so asking for forgiveness in advance but had to share with comic folks (wife was just like Ehhhh... Okay?)

My new custom GA keyboard and mouse-pad (complete with old school clicky keys).

IMAG3277.thumb.jpg.2a70f44f34253a4b7d92c63ec8e01cca.jpg

IMAG3274.thumb.jpg.bbd6fd8bf032e002c61a53e30488d605.jpg

That is just Awesome!!!  :headbang: