• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,381 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Picked up a fun little stack yesterday. I sure didn’t buy this for the cover. Torchy by Ward begins. Anybody know, is this the first appearance of Torchy anywhere? This is really top tier GGA!

0DE017A2-3207-4EA6-9C27-689258D9D50E.jpeg

31194CB7-817D-4B10-B45C-1187CF0F45A3.jpeg

First Torchy is reputed to be Doll Man # 8 ……… and those Moderns are one of the best Bargains in comics. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

7 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

First Torchy is reputed to be Doll Man # 8 ……… and those Moderns are one of the best Bargains in comics. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Yeah, Doll Man #8. Modern, Doll Man, Police and Plastic Man are just full of real "Quality" art and stories. It's too bad most have pretty bland covers. 

On September 21, 2018 at 3:42 AM, gino2paulus2 said:

Here’s a tough Simon cover from the filmstrip Harvey era!! 

Speed Comics 22

Damn Gino, that is a cool one! Don't think I've ever seen one out side of Gerber. Those "20's" Speeds are just impossible!

Edited by Robot Man

18 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Damn Gino, that is a cool one! Don't think I've ever seen one out side of Gerber. Those "20's" Speeds are just impossible!

thanks brother!!! I take your rarity gauge as high if not higher than any other source too so that means a lot to me thanks dude!!