• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

On 10/2/2018 at 11:08 AM, sagii said:

..Another for the PRE Pre Code Superhero/horror subset, and a recent MLJ upgrade from earlier this year. So much to take in when you notice: The body with a knife in it's back, Mr. Justice rising from the body, The moving Train, the steam cloud coming from the train, the city in the background, the misty moon, the gun toting scaly green men and of course, the Woman in Red. Lots of details courtesy of Sam Cooper. :luhv:

Blue Ribbon Comics #11.jpg

absolutely INCREDIBLE BOOK C!!!!! From the RobotMan pedigree as well I see!!!!! What a sweet sweet book dude!!! 

1 hour ago, Buck Biggins said:

I finally got around to sending this Sensation in to get the spine roll removed. They did wonders. 

1266327-F003.jpg

Buck is back!!! :headbang:

23 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Traded some lunch money for this at OAF Con...

skyman3.jpg

If you're gettin' hungry, I've got some chocolate pudding in my lunch box that I can offer you in trade...

5 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Finally finished the set.  I plan to do some upgrading on some of the cards I grabbed to finish the set but I am quite happy.

IMG_3136.jpg

Nice! Such a great set. My mom threw out all my toys and comics but when my parents moved, they found my Batman and Munsters lunch boxes in the basement. Since I had made such a stink about the other stuff, they put them aside for me. Imagine my surprise when I opened them and found my original set of about 35 of these as well as Civil War News and a couple other partial similar sets I accumulated as a kid. I really should complete them one of these days. 

25 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Nice! Such a great set. My mom threw out all my toys and comics but when my parents moved, they found my Batman and Munsters lunch boxes in the basement. Since I had made such a stink about the other stuff, they put them aside for me. Imagine my surprise when I opened them and found my original set of about 35 of these as well as Civil War News and a couple other partial similar sets I accumulated as a kid. I really should complete them one of these days. 

I would definitely say complete them !

1 hour ago, Buck Biggins said:

This has always been one of my favorite Archie covers. This copy came from a collection that my LCS scored. The collection had an almost complete run from 1 to 25. 

40674165-407A-46AE-8B19-396EE486E254.jpeg

75BC8D71-DCC4-4A3F-BC9E-EEF57722D340.jpeg

Very seasonal and i always liked it also !